The Radalert 200 is a rugged solution for monitoring both ambient and elevated levels of ionizing radiation in challenging environments. Simplified user interface requires minimal training. Detects and measures alpha, beta, gamma, and X-radiation. Data is displayed in your choice of counts per minute (CPM), μSv/hr or mR/hr, or in accumulated counts. A red LED blinks and a beeper chirps with each count (can be muted). An audible alert sounds when the radiation reaches a user-adjustable level.
• Detect potential hazards immediately
• Minimize personal radiation exposure
• Monitor an area or perimeter
• Detect radiation leaks
• Detect concealed radioactive materials
• Survey Transportation Incidents
• Protect your community during radiological incidents
• Ensure regulatory compliance
• Support Hazmat operations - First Responders appreciate the Radalert 200 slide switches - Intuitive and Easy to Operate with firefighting gloves and other PPE
This item typically ships within 1 business day.