Temporarily Out of Stock
This Serial to USB Adapter is a Data Cable accessory for connecting Geiger counters to a computer for use with software.
Specifically, if you already have a Data Cable that is fitted on the end for a DB9 Serial Port, and you want to use that cable on a computer lacking a Serial Port, then use this adapter to plug your Data Cable into a USB port, instead. This adapter comes with Driver software on a mini CD ("hidden" in the back of the packaging).
Mfg. Part Number
- USB Type A Male
- 9-pin Serial Male
- Bus Powered (no external power required)
- Works with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Pentium 233 MHz or faster
- 64 MB RAM or more
- Available USB Port
Other Technical Info
- Installs as COM port
- Full RS-232 modem data and control signals
- Serial port speed up to 230 Kbps
- Two LED indicators for Tx/Rx status monitoring & diagnostics
- FTDI Chipset
- USB to Serial adapter
- Driver CD
This item typically ships within 1 business day.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Adapter Works Great
No problems using this adapter. Recommended.